Scarlett Moffatt claims she's 'blocking out the haters' as she DELETES vicious comments

Mail Online | 7/26/2018 | Lily Waddell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/26/08/4E93DA6000000578-0-image-a-29_1532591828426.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/13/7886806967843112818/1024x576_MP4_7886806967843112818.mp4

She has previously documented how trolls leave her 'crying for days'.

And Scarlett Moffatt hit back at the scathing comments left by keyboard warriors below a throwback Instagram snap on Wednesday.

Gogglebox - Star - Haters - Comments - Reality

The Gogglebox star, 28, claimed she was 'blocking out the haters' when she deleted cruel comments as she escaped from her reality to Ibiza for a getaway.

Shared with a selfie from her holiday, she wrote: 'Got my love glasses on blocking out the haters #sunshine #selfie #holiday.'

Throwback - Snap - Jungle - Queen - Slimmer

In the throwback snap, the jungle queen showcased her slimmer frame at a tiny size eight in a striped turtleneck and pants in the style of McDonald's thief.

No comments can be seen beneath the throwback picture where the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here winner deleted the bitter remarks from trolls.

Scarlett - Caption - McDonald - Hamburger - Thief

Scarlett wrote in the caption: 'Throw back to when I dressed like the McDonald’s hamburger thief #stripes #tb.'

Scarlett documented her crippling anxiety after cruel keyboard warriors leave her 'in tears' at their nasty comments about her weight.

Sun - January - 'It - Anxiety - Days

She told The Sun in January: 'It's really affecting my anxiety. I spend days crying and putting on a brave face.'

The television personality lifted the lid on the 'constant pressure' she feels over her weight as she claims she was 'slated' at a size eight, 12 and 14.

'I

She elaborated: 'I just don’t...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It just doesn't get bettere than this...