Putin Didn’t Bug the Soccer Ball!

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 7/25/2018 | keith doherty
AnnieFoxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/App-Melania-Soccer-Ball.jpg

RUSH: Bloomberg just ran a story. This is… (laughing) Let me just read you the headline: “Putin’s Soccer Ball for Trump Had Transmitter Chip, Logo Indicates.” Remember when Putin gave Trump the soccer ball and people started saying, “I wonder if that thing’s bugged?” Well, now, Bloomberg has a story saying that it was, that Putin gave Trump a bugged soccer ball. They found the transmitter chip in the logo that is on the soccer ball. Now, is this childish or what? I mean, this is getting into just kid stuff games now. If Putin actually bugged (laughing) a soccer ball that he gave to Trump, then he’s trolling Trump.

There’s no way that that is a… I mean, it may be a serious bug, but this is just Putin and the Russians trolling maybe just the media. I don’t know. But the idea that it got into a story, like Bloomberg thinks this is the biggest deal! “Putin bugged the soccer ball that he gave Trump!” Why would Putin bug anything that he gave Trump? I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: