Dan Harmon Apologizes For ‘Distasteful’ Baby Doll Rape Video, Adult Swim Stands by ‘Rick and Morty’ Co-Creator

IndieWire | 7/24/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Screen-Shot-2018-07-24-at-8.19.53-AM.png?w=780

Dan Harmon has issued an apology for a video pilot he made in 2009 which features a scene depicting the rape of a baby doll. The video resurfaced during Comic-Con weekend and caused backlash against Harmon on social media, leading to the “Rick and Morty” co-creator deleting his Twitter account.

“In 2009, I made a ‘pilot’ which strove to parody the series ‘Dexter’ and only succeeded in offending,” Harmon said in a statement. “I quickly realized the content was way too distasteful and took the video down immediately. Nobody should ever have to see what you saw and for that, I sincerely apologize.”

Video - Channel - Features - Harmon - Character

The video was posted on Channel 101 and features Harmon’s character climbing through a window, pulling down his pants, and rubbing his genitals on a baby doll lying on a couch. Harmon appears on camera at the start of the video warning viewers the following footage...
(Excerpt) Read more at: IndieWire
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It had only one fault, it was useless.