One Tree Hill star Jana Kramer reveals her second baby will be a boy 

Mail Online | 7/23/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/23/16/4E84A03500000578-0-image-a-35_1532361112742.jpg

One Tree Hill star Jana Kramer has announced the sex of her second baby.

Though at first she 'secretly' harbored a desire to give her two-year-old daughter Jolie a sister, Jana has a little boy on the way.

Dished - Us - Weekly - 'I - Girl

The 34-year-old dished to Us Weekly: 'I was convinced it was a girl. Like, absolutely convinced with how sick I've been and the cravings I've had.'

Jana, who shares Jolie and her impending son with her ex-NFL player husband Mike Caussin, recalled: 'I was like: "OK, I'm definitely having another girl."'

Michigan-born - Actress - 'And - Kind - Girl

The Michigan-born actress confessed: 'And I kind of secretly wanted a girl because I never had a sister, so I always wanted to know what that was like.'

She was as startled as anyone by the news at her gender reveal party - an occasion that left her husband in tears.

Girlfriend - Ashley - Doctor - Sex - Piñata

'My girlfriend Ashley called the doctor once the sex came in and she filled a piñata up with [blue] confetti. And then when we hit it, we were like: "Oh!" Like, we were shocked. It was a really nice actual surprise,' Jana recalled.

Little Jolie 'saw the confetti and stuff, but I don’t think it really kicked in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Aim and timing is evereything.