Why Celebrities Like Blake Shelton, Nicole Kidman and Blake Lively Left Hollywood

E! Online | 7/23/2018 | Staff
morica (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2018315/rs_600x600-180415205806-600.blake-gwen-nicole-keith-academy-country-music-awards-2018.ct.041518.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

❤️gx @blakeshelton #Oklahoma #L.A.M.B. #burton

A post shared by Gwen Stefani (@gwenstefani) on

Ok #laketexoma 2018 gx ❤️

A post shared by Gwen Stefani (@gwenstefani) on

Quite the lofty goal for someone who equates logging weeks in California to being locked up. While the 42-year-old native of Ada, O.K. (with a population of 17,000, it's home to nearly four million fewer people than L.A.) can handle being in the city when he's visiting his love of two-plus years and her boys, Kingston, 12, Zuma, 9, and Apollo, 4, "the second I'm there and she's gone working or something, it's miserable," he said on American Country Countdown. "And it's not a reflection of the people there, it's just the fact that it's a city. And I don't feel any different about that as I would New York or Chicago or St. Louis or Dallas. It's just a city, for me, is just I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!