Love Island fans baffled after 'spotting Laura Crane and Jack Fowler in gym advert'

Mail Online | 7/23/2018 | Kayleigh Giles For Mailonline
gracey (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/23/08/4E8194A400000578-0-image-a-11_1532332544056.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/20/2178944909100627934/1024x576_MP4_2178944909100627934.mp4

They're head over heels after laying eyes on one another for what fans thought was the first time in the villa.

But Love Island viewers have unearthed pictures from a gym advert that would suggest fitness enthusiasts Jack Fowler and Laura Crane knew one another before their time on the show.

Snap - Twitter - Shows - Trainer - Jack

A resurfaced snap on Twitter shows personal trainer Jack, 22, and a girl that looks uncannily like Laura, 23, working out side-by-side, sparking yet more conspiracy theories from fans who believe the pair were already acquainted, despite giving the impression their villa meeting was their first.

'Ok wait, what? Laura and jack already new eachother? #LoveIsland #LoveIslandAftersun,' one suspicious viewer tweeted.

Show - First - Megan - Alex - Jack

'Fed up of this fixed show! First megan and alex know eachother, now new jack and laura! Wtf man #LoveIsland,' another slammed.

MailOnline has contacted Love Island's spokesperson for comment.

Fans - Doubts - Jack - Laura - Impression

Despite fans' doubts, Jack and Laura have given the impression their Love Island meeting is their first one, especially since the footballer told the Beach Hut that 'he would never meet a girl like Laura where he's from' and saw the chance of a possible romance with the blonde surfer too good to pass up.

And things have gone from strength to strength for the pair, with their blissful few days, jam-packed with kissing and cosy chats, culminating in the public voting to keep them in the show during last night's intense re-coupling.

Sunday - Night - Installment - Show - Alex

Meanwhile, Sunday night's installment of the dating show saw Alex George and Alexandra Canetake their romance up a notch, as Alexandra excitably told the girls that she 'put her hand down Alex's shorts'.

Giggling with the ladies on the day bed, she said: 'He grabbed my hands, opening his shorts and put my hand down there. I didn't stay down there for very long.

'It all happened very...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!