Charlotte Crosby poses TOPLESS on Instagram after feud with Love Island star Dr Alex's family

Mail Online | 7/23/2018 | Julia Pritchard;Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/23/08/4E81ACF800000578-0-image-a-13_1532332017482.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/20/3258063179718112304/1024x576_MP4_3258063179718112304.mp4

She broke down on her Instagram story last week, after being accused of bullying Love Island star Alex George by his family.

But Charlotte Crosby was certainly back to her confident best on Sunday, as she stripped completely topless on the same social media page.

Geordie - Shore - Star - Modesty - Nothing

The former Geordie Shore star, 28, concealed her modesty with nothing but a pair of tanning mitts as she posed for her followers, after facing huge backlash for commenting on Alex's 'vile' sunburn on Twitter.

The saucy Boomerang clip saw Charlotte smile coyly for the camera as she posed completely naked.

Chest - Mitts - Star - Attention - Bust

Concealing her chest with only the mitts, the star drew further attention to her bust by performing a playful shimmy, as she flogged the tanning equipment to her 6.3 million followers.

Charlotte appeared to be in good spirits once again, following her fierce feud with Love Island star Alex George and his family.

Reality - Star - Scathing - Tirade - Doctor

The 28-year-old reality star launched a scathing tirade on the doctor on Friday night, claiming his 'vile pink face' and 'wooden plank personality' made her 'feel sick' on Twitter.

However the family responded to the tweet via his Instagram and Twitter page - calling out the personal attack and branding it 'very disappointing', in a move that prompted several followers to slam Charlotte - leaving the Geordie Shore in tears.

Charlotte - Twitter - War - Opinions - Thursday

Charlotte, 28, started the Twitter war, when she voiced her opinions on Thursday's episode, writing to her 3.15 million followers: 'Dr Alex....WOW. I have no words for your horrendous sun burnt skin.

'AND BAD ATTITUDE, your b****y lucky to have one girl even take an interest in your wooden plank personality. The way you even thought you could mess poor Alexandra around makes me feel sick #VilePinkface' (sic).

Dr - Alex - Family - Post - Opinion

Hitting back, Dr Alex's family replied in a lengthy post: 'Expressing an opinion for disliking someone’s personality or mannerisms is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!