NFL Saints Player Rescues Man Trapped in Car Crash After Church: 'I Prayed With Him' (Video)

www.christianpost.com | 7/22/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://data.christianpost.com/full/132267/de-mitchelle-loewen.png

New Orleans Saints defensive lineman Mitchell Loewen is being hailed a hero after he prayed and rescued a man pinned inside of a vehicle due to a bizarre accident.

According to Times-Picayune, Loewen was out to brunch with his wife and 2-year-old son after church on Sunday in New Orleans' Central Business District. Suddenly his family date was interrupted when he heard what sounded like an explosion.

Noise - Sound - Crash - Driver - Mid-20s

The noise was the sound of a crash after a young driver in his mid-20s accidentally drove his silver Mercedes Benz SUV off the fourth floor of a parking garage. The unidentified driver was stuck inside of the car, which landed on its roof in the middle of an active street.

"People were screaming, it sounded like a bomb or an earthquake or something," Loewen told Times-Picayune on Monday.

Vehicle - Loewen - Something

After seeing the vehicle, Loewen said he had to do something to help.

FREE SIGN UP CP NEWSLETTER!

Bunch - People - Car - Guy - Loewen

"There were a bunch of people standing around, but not approaching the car and I was like 'What's up, let's help this guy,'" Loewen described. "I mean, obviously there was someone...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!