Katie Price is 'set to sell mansion to pay off huge debts'

Mail Online | 7/22/2018 | Roxy Simons For Mailonline
hubbog (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/22/01/4E79D14600000578-0-image-a-65_1532218625688.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/20/7590876897735233015/1024x576_MP4_7590876897735233015.mp4

She's set to divorce her estranged husband of five years Kieran Hayler, and is allegedly facing a lawsuit from her former nanny Nikki Brown.

And it seems that Katie Price, 40, might have to sell her mansion in Horsham, West Sussex, which she previously shared with Kieran, in order to 'pay off huge debts.'

Source - Katie - Spoke - Daily - Star

A source close to Katie spoke with the Daily Star on Saturday, and said: 'Katie's having to sell her home to recover money. It's as simple as that.

'I don't know how much change she'll see from the sale of the property as there's charges on it, plus tax owed.'

Katie - Family - Home - £2 - £1

Katie's family home is said to be worth £2 million, after she had originally bought it in 2015 for £1.35 million.

The source then added: 'Even without all the business problems, the divorce from Kieran and the employment tribunal, the house documents are full of red flags.'

MailOnline - Katie - Price - Representatives - Comment

MailOnline has contacted Katie Price's representatives for comment.

Katie is currently not getting along well with Kieran, who cheated on her multiple times during their marriage.

Girlfriend - Katie - Romance - Kieran

He has since found himself a new girlfriend after Katie finally decided to end the romance after claiming Kieran had been unfaithful yet again.

In her anger, she said on Loose Women on Friday: 'I caught Kieran cheating again. I don't believe he's got sex addiction at all, it doesn't make me angry it makes me think what was he doing he doesn't have therapy he went four times.

'I - Years

'I was with him five years, there wasn't...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: