HILLARY: ‘Kind of exhausting’ to be protesting, resisting Trump

The American Mirror | 7/21/2018 | Staff
liizu (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Hillary-head.jpg

Hillary Clinton really needs a nap.

During an appearance at the Ozy Fest in New York on Saturday, she lamented how protesting so much can be “exhausting.”

Video - Marches - Leftists - Months - Clinton

After watching a video detailing all of the anti-Trump marches leftists have organized in the last 18 months, Clinton responded, “I really think that people have found how much it matters that they speak out and be part of these movements to reclaim our future, and to give voice to everything that we disagreed with, that we oppose.”

“You know,” she said, “it’s kind of exhausting to be part of protesting and marching and demonstrating and resisting, but we cannot stop.”

Week

Last week, she also complained about being tired.

The failed presidential candidate started her speech to the American Federation of Teachers union last Friday in a bizarre way: by telling everyone how exhausted she was.

Randi - Weingarten - Here

“Well, I’ll tell you,” she said, “I’ve been back there listening to Randi (Weingarten) and I’m so exhausted, I can barely stand here.”

Clinton flashed moments of bitterness and anger to the unionists gathered in Pittsburgh.

Women - Rights - Award

Receiving the Women’s Rights Award from the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: