We Must Accept That Putin Meddled to Help Trump and Mueller Will Get to the Bottom of It?

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 7/19/2018 | George Prayias
blacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/APP-050818-Mr-Integrity.jpg

RUSH: So there’s Christopher Wray. He’s at the Aspen Idea for skiing and the forum for skiing out there, and he’s saying in addition to the fact that the Russians do not actually try to tamper with our election infrastructure, he also said that I don’t think the Mueller probe is a witch hunt. I don’t think it’s a witch hunt.

Grab audio sound bite number 21. My buddy Andy McCarthy’s now a regular Fox analyst. He was on American Newsroom today with Sandra Smith. And her question for Andy was, “Is it a good idea for the president to keep taking aim at Mueller and his investigation?”

MCCARTHY - Idea - Reasons - Mueller - Probe

MCCARTHY: No, I think it’s a terrible idea, for two reasons. One, Mueller’s probe is bigger than the president and any sort of suspicion of an espionage conspiracy between Russia and the Trump campaign, which really hasn’t developed any evidence of that we know publicly. What Mueller was assigned was a counterintelligence investigation of Russia’s interference in the election. So when the president takes a shot at Mueller as if it was at that whole investigation, it’s as if he’s attacking that part of the investigation which I think everybody thinks is pretty important, that we get to the bottom of what Russia did.

RUSH: Well, I’ve been struggling with this, that it’s pretty important, that we get to the bottom of what Russia did. And I’ll tell you my problem with this as best I can. We already know, we know one heck of a lot about what Russia did, and it’s being ignored. We know a heck of a lot about what Russia did, and nobody is interested in it. We know, for example, everything we need to know about Hillary Clinton and the DNC and the Steele dossier.

Now, if this bores you,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...
Tagged: