Al Sharpton teases sit-down interview with Michael Cohen

New York Post | 7/20/2018 | Staff
marika (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/cohensharpton.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200

Michael Cohen, President Trump’s former private attorney and current thorn in the side, has chatted with Rev. Al Sharpton — who is teasing about airing a possible interview with him on MSNBC.

“Just spent an hour w/ Michael Cohen, Trump’s former attorney. I bet you’re wondering what we could be talking about! Stay tuned,” the civil rights activist tweeted.

@ - MichaelCohen212 - Years - Democrat - Meetings

“I’ve known @MichaelCohen212 for maybe 20 years. He was a Democrat. He used to broker meetings between Trump and I when we were fighting,” Sharpton said in a second tweet.

Cohen, whose recent comments have led some to speculate he may be cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into possible Russian collusion in the 2016 election, also trumpeted their sit-down.

Rev - Years - Cohen - Twitter - Host

“I have know Rev for almost 20 years,” Cohen wrote on Twitter about the host of MSNBC’s Sunday show “PoliticsNation.” “No one better to talk to!”

Longtime Sharpton spokeswoman Rachel Noerdlinger said Cohen recently contacted Sharpton, a frequent Trump critic, and they met at a Manhattan hotel for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: New York Post
Wake Up To Breaking News!