Extra's Mark Wright talks 'humble' Kim Kardashian and twerking with Iggy Azalea

Mail Online | 7/20/2018 | Lizzie Smith For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/20/20/4E71609600000578-0-image-a-16_1532114963448.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/04/18/3273391235484661973/1024x576_MP4_3273391235484661973.mp4

With his handsome physique and easy English charm, Extra correspondent Mark Wright has won over everyone from Mariah Carey to Jamie Foxx.

Now the the 31-year-old has opened up about the highlights of his first year at the high-profile celebrity news show, from twerking with Iggy Azalea to meeting the 'humble' Kardashians - and dealing with certain 'difficult' celebrities.

Famous - Britain - Role - Reality - Show

Famous back in Britain for his role on the scripted reality show, The Only Way Is Essex, the 31-year-old TV presenter was a relative unknown when he touched down in Los Angeles last May.

Having relocated from the English countryside to take the role, he found himself interviewing his childhood heroes.

Mark - DailyMail - Job - Dream - Come

Mark told DailyMail.com the job was a dream come true. 'It's just nice to meet people you grow up watching on movies and people that you idolise. To interview them is amazing.'

Of all his interviews, a few stand out - not least meeting the Kardashians.

Kardashians - People - Level - Fame - Approachable

'I enjoyed meeting the Kardashians. It was interesting to see how people at that level of fame were just so humble and so nice and friendly and approachable.'

While Kim was 'nice', Mark was struck by her sister.'Khloe was really funny,' he recalls.

Footballer - Term - Soccer - Mark - Singer

A onetime semi-professional footballer (he claims he will never adopt the American term, soccer) Mark remains fit and healthy. However even he struggled when Australian singer Iggy Azalea attempted to teach him to twerk.

'I’m all up for laughing at myself and taking the mickey out of myself,' he said.

Iggy - Set - Twerking - Fans - Bit

'We had got Iggy on set and she’s known for her twerking so I got her to show the fans how it’s done and she tried to teach me. But it didn’t work, because I was no good at it. Not one bit.'

Asked for his favorite interview, Mark mentions Denzel Washington, Jamie Foxx and Mark Wahlberg as highlights.

But there are...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Democrate or Republican, the difference is less than the thickness of a cigarette paper, or a slice of pastrami at a delicatesean.