Man Says Cardinal McCarrick, His ‘Uncle Ted,’ Sexually Abused Him for Years

www.nytimes.com | 7/19/2018 | Staff
echolea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static01.nyt.com/images/2018/07/20/nyregion/20mccarrick1/20mccarrick1-facebookJumbo.jpg

When the family moved to Hillsborough, Calif., in 1971, Father McCarrick visited repeatedly, James recalled. James had a difficult transition to his new home, and was struggling in school and getting into trouble. In 1972, James asked Father McCarrick to write him a recommendation to a boarding school. He did, James said.

By then, James said, Father McCarrick had begun abusing him sexually. When he was 13, he said, the priest first touched his ****. At 14, he said, Father McCarrick masturbated him in a beach parking lot. When he was 15, James said, Father McCarrick took him to a restaurant in San Francisco, the Tonga Room, and poured vodka in his drinks. He then brought him back to his hotel room and masturbated him and brought himself to orgasm, James said.

James - Fear

“I was absolutely disgusted, afraid,” James said. “I felt fear. What have I done?"

On visits to the East Coast, James, then 16 or 17, said he would go with other boys with Father McCarrick to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.nytimes.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!