Star wrestler loses scholarship to Cal Poly SLO after anti-gay slur

SFGate | 7/19/2018 | David Curran
bungienet (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://s.hdnux.com/photos/74/46/26/15885752/5/rawImage.png

Photo: Abdul Lasaing/Facebook A still from Abdul Lasaing's Facebook post shows a young man shouting homophobic slurs.

You agree to our Terms of Use. Your information will be used as described in our Privacy Notice.

Star - California - Polytechnic - State - University

A star California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo wrestling recruit had his scholarship rescinded after being caught on video yelling an anti-gay slur at a rally in Modesto, California.

Bronson Harmon, 18, was with his father at a Families Belong Together march on June 30, which was protesting the Trump administration policy of separating families at the border. As a counter-demonstrator, Harmon, holding a "Donald Trump 2016" sign, was filmed yelling "F— you, f—t" at a camera videotaping him.

Video - NSFW - Facebook - Abdul - Lasaing

The video, which is NSFW, was recorded and posted on Facebook by Abdul Lasaing of the Modesto area. On the post, Lasaing wrote, "I and a group of people were already walking back to our vehicles after the #KeepingTheFamilesTogether march; when I heard a group of men shouting and trying to scare us ... I was so in chocked [sic]."

Lasaing went on to say,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: SFGate
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Freedom is Never Free!