Meghan Markle's father says he won't stop talking to the media

Mail Online | 7/17/2018 | Minyvonne Burke For Dailymail.com
baileyboo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/17/21/4E5A0A4200000578-0-image-a-63_1531860459421.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/18/4454914712916149284/1024x576_MP4_4454914712916149284.mp4

Meghan Markle's father is not going to stop speaking out about his daughter and the Royal Family - no matter how 'frustrated' they get.

Thomas Markle said in an interview on Tuesday that he's unfazed by reports that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are fed up with him doing paid interviews with the media.

Thomas - Daughter - Interview - Sun - Sunday

Thomas, who recently called out his estranged daughter in an interview with the Sun on Sunday, said he won't stop speaking to the media until he's allowed to be a part of Meghan's life.

'I was silent for a full year and the press beat me up every day saying I was a hermit hiding in Mexico, so I gave my story,' he told TMZ.

Interview - Royal - Family - Silence - Mode

'Apparently that interview put the Royal Family in their silence mode ... so, I gave another interview to break the silence. All they have to do is speak to me.'

Thomas said he thinks the silent treatment from Kensington Palace is silly and it won't make him go away.

Sun - Week - Thomas - Meghan - Months

The Sun reported earlier this week that Thomas has not spoken to Meghan in two months.

'Tomorrow is my birthday, 74 years old, and I'm enjoying the fact that I can make the entire Royal Family not speak and maybe I can get a laugh out of the Duchess,' he told TMZ.

Royal - Source - Entertainment - Tonight - Monday

A royal source told Entertainment Tonight on Monday that Meghan and Prince Harry were 'frustrated' Thomas keeps running to the media 'and taking payments for interviews'.

The Palace has not released an official statement on the family drama.

Interview - Sun - Weekend - Thomas - Suits

In an interview with the Sun over the weekend, Thomas said he thinks the 36-year-old Suits actress is 'terrified' of her new life as a royal.

'I see it in her eyes,' he said. 'I see it in her face and I see it in her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!