America’s Got Talent: Judge Cuts Begin. Ken Jeong Guest Judges.

TVOvermind | 7/18/2018 | Tiffany C. Lockhart
Click For Photo: https://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Americas-Got-Talent-Judge-Cuts-1.png

After six nights of auditioning, the acts that made it to the next round are still not safe. On tonight’s episode of America’s Got Talent, eighteen acts battle it out for one of the seven spots. Who has got what it takes to secure a place for themselves?

Aaron Crow – I saw a sneak peek of this on YouTube via the show’s channel. It still amazes the second time around. He asked Heidi and Ken to be his assistants this time instead of random audience members and Howie. The moment when Aaron shot the arrow from the spinning platform and split the apple in half, I gasped. The timing was perfect and not to be unsympathetic, but it was amusing watching Ken Jeong shake like a leaf. I also loved the song Legendary by the Welshly Arms. It’s the perfect song for an excellent performance. Oliver Queen, you sir, have some competition.

Christina - Wells - Christina - Sing - Mel

Christina Wells – When I listened to Christina sing, I find that I agreed with Mel B when she told the registered nurse that she was a tad off-key. Simon concurred but praised her on her song choice, Never Enough from The Greatest Showman. I would’ve preferred her sing This is Me, as the overall melody of it suits her vocals, but that’s just my two cents.

Maddock “Patches” Johnson – The young rapper dished out another original rhyme tonight. It’s a bit of an improvement over his first audition, but I still have doubts that he will make it to the live shows. However, I do hope that he can get his Twitter account verified! I’m trying to do that myself, but I’m not that well-known yet.

Junior - New - System - Dancers - A-game

Junior New System – These high-heeled dancers brought their A-game with their performance tonight as the first act to kick the first round...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?