Trump on Russia Interference: Why Didn’t FBI Take DNC Server and Where Are Clinton’s 33,000 Emails?

CNS News | 7/16/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/screen_shot_2018-07-16_at_5.02.31_pm.png

(CNSNews.com) – When asked about U.S. intelligence claims that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. elections and whether he would call on Russian President Vladimir Putin to not interfere again, President Donald Trump said he wants to know why the FBI did not seize the Democratic National Committee’s server, which was allegedly hacked by Russian actors, and he wants to know why the FBI has not tracked down Hillary Clinton’s apparently missing 33,000 emails.

, but I really do want to see the [DNC] server. I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while.”

Sever - Trump - Servers - Pakistani - Gentleman

“But I don’t think it can go on without finding out what happened to the sever,” said Trump. “What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They’re missing. Where are they?”

“What happened...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The beatings will continue until moral improves.