Liberal Mainstream Media Meltdown Following Historic Trump-Putin Summit (VIDEO)

www.investmentwatchblog.com | 7/16/2018 | IWB
abbycraig (Posted by) Level 3

If you want to have some good ol’fun, just turn on CNN right now, or check out the videos below. The deep-state sock-puppets at CNN&comp are almost crying. And that’s great news.

To tell you the truth, I haven’t felt so good since November 8, 2 years ago, if you know what I mean. Here’s White House’ official statement regarding the historic Helsinki summit between the leader of the free world and Putin:

LOL - @ - Brennan - Guy - Bag

A big LOL@ Brennan, this guy is dumber than a bag of bricks:

Why did Trump meet 1 on 1 with Putin? What might he be hiding from Bolton, Pompeo, Kelly, & the American public? How will Putin use whatever Trump could be hiding to advantage Russia & hurt America? Trump’s total lack of credibility renders spurious whatever explanation he gives.

Break-up - Meeting - Time - Vidya - First

It was glorious. Here’s the break-up of the meeting, provided you don’t have time to watch the “vidya”. First spoketh Putin, and most importantly, he thanked God Emperor for taking care of that crazy fat kid Kim Jong-un and trying to solve the North Korea situation. Then, he promised to collaborate with his American brothers and sisters in Syria. Also, the Russian president said the two countries should cooperate more, economically speaking, yet he smacked the Donald regarding the Iran business.

Follow News The Mainstream Media Ignores, Please Sign Up For Our Newsletter!

Putin - Russia - America - Trump - Campaign

Putin acknowledged that Russia and America must be brought together, as per Trump’s campaign promises, and, check this out: Putka declared the Russian election meddling extravaganza to be a hoax, and that he’s ready to help the POTUS debunk the Democrats’ claims by working together to analyze the intel. Bilateral teams are going to be formed, i.e. Putin offered permitting officials in the US, including Mueller, to Russia to assist in their investigation of the supposed Trump-Russia collusion story....
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.investmentwatchblog.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?