Trump Praises the Queen: ‘She was Amazing! So Sharp, So Wise, So Beautiful’

Breitbart | 7/16/2018 | Staff
boti (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/07/Trump-Queen.png

President Trump opened up on his meeting with Queen Elizabeth II in an interview on Air Force One.

The President sat down with controversial Good Morning Britain host Piers Morgan, a former Celebrity Apprentice contestant, shortly after having afternoon tea with the 92-year-old monarch at the 11th-century Windsor Castle, one of the United Kingdom’s most iconic royal residences.

Queen - Beaming - POTUS - Morgan

“The Queen is fantastic!” a beaming POTUS told Morgan.

“She’s a fantastic woman; so much energy and smart and sharp. She was amazing! Such a wonderful lady and so beautiful! It was such an honour to finally meet her. To have a Queen like that is great.”

Queen - Elizabeth - Auxiliary - Territorial - Service

Queen Elizabeth, who served with the Auxiliary Territorial Service and trained as a driver and mechanic during the Second World War, was coronated all the way back in 1953, and is the longest-serving head of state in British history.

The meeting held special significance for the President, who is half-British through his Scottish mother, Mary MacLeod, who was a great admirer of the monarch.

Mother - Morgan - Mind

“Well, first of all I was thinking about my mother,” he told Morgan, when asked what was running through his mind when he was walking up to her.

“My mother passed away a while ago and she was a tremendous fan of the Queen. She thought she was a woman of elegance, and my mother felt she was a great woman. I remember even as a little guy, if there was any kind of a ceremony to do with the Queen, my mother...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: