EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Meghan Markle not only American captivating Charles as he appoints Texan harpist

Mail Online | 7/14/2018 | Richard Eden for The Daily Mail
iloveangie02 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/14/00/4E38369000000578-0-image-a-33_1531524652492.jpg

Meghan Markle is not the only enchanting American to captivate Prince Charles.

I hear the heir to the throne has appointed a Texan, Meredith McCrindle, to be his resident harpist at Dumfries House, the £40 million Scottish stately home he ‘saved for the nation’.

Meredith - Student - St - Andrews - University

Meredith was spotted after she enrolled as a postgraduate student at St Andrews University, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s alma mater, and was hired for a wedding at Dumfries House, in Ayrshire.

‘Music has always been my passion and to me the harp is the ultimate instrument of musical expression,’ she trills.

Charles - Meredith - Showbusiness - Chums - Ant

Charles has already introduced Meredith to some of his showbusiness chums, such as Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, who stayed at Dumfries while recording an ITV documentary about the Prince’s Trust.

How long before Prince Charles, who learnt to play the cello at Gordonstoun, asks Meredith to join him for a duet?

Lady - Amelia - Dolly

Lady Amelia gets dolled up like Dolly

Lady Amelia Windsor has been hailed as the ‘most beautiful royal’ by society magazine Tatler, but the 22-year-old model is determined to show that she can master different looks.

Yesterday - Duke - Kent - Granddaughter - Online

Yesterday, the Duke of Kent’s granddaughter shared this photograph online of herself wearing a blonde...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.