Bebe Rexha Praises Her Curves as She Speaks Out About Weight Gain: 'I Love My Fat ****'

PEOPLE.com | 7/12/2018 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/bebe-rexha.jpg?crop=246px,121px,585px,308px&resize=1200,630

Bebe Rexha isn’t apologizing for her curves!

Addressing recent speculation about her weight, the “Meant to Be” singer shared a bootylicious photo of herself as she told her fans that she absolutely loves “my fat ****.”

Sorry - Rexha - Instagram - Sultry - Shot

“Sorry I had to,” Rexha, 28, wrote on Instagram as she posed for a sultry shot while wearing a pair of jeans that clung to her derrière.

“Yes it’s real. No it’s not photoshopped,” she added. “Yes I gained weight. Cause I’m human and I like to eat. And when I eat carbs my **** gets big.”

**** - End - Singer - Size - Zero

“And you know WHAT: I love my fat ****!!!!!!!” she added, raving over her rear end. “Not every singer is gonna be a size zero, skinny and model looking. If that’s what you want from me then you ain’t getting it.”

Continuing she wrote: “Sorry not sorry. I’m tired of people talking about my weight.”

Hours - Singer - Photo - Outfit - Life

Hours earlier, the singer had posted a front-facing photo of herself wearing the same outfit, which she simply titled “Life is Gucci.”

This is far from the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!