Roy Moore is latest victim in Sacha Baron Cohen dupe

Mail Online | 7/13/2018 | Jessa Schroeder;Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
sally140353 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/13/04/4E2EDB9C00000578-0-image-a-12_1531453355002.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/05/7028915817471064355/1024x576_MP4_7028915817471064355.mp4

Former US Senate candidate Roy Moore revealed he too had been duped into a meeting with Sacha Baron Cohen as part of the comedian's Showtime series Who Is America?

The accused pedophile and vocal supporter of the Jewish community revealed in an email statement Thursday that Cohen invited him to accept an award earlier this year in Washington D.C ahead of the 70th anniversary of Israel's establishment.

'Because - Alabama - Forefront - Support - Israel

'Because Alabama has always been at the forefront of support of Israel and because I share a strong belief in God as the creator and Sustainer of all life, as does Israel, I eventually accepted the invitation,' Moore said in the statement.

The failed senator said all expenses were paid and that he did not receive remittance in return for his participation and time.

'I - Sacha - Cohen - Showtime - TV

'I did not know Sacha Cohen or that a Showtime TV series was being planned to embarrass, humiliate, and mock not only Israel, but also religious conservatives such as Sarah Palin, Joe Walsh and Dick Cheney,' he added.

The former chief of justice further shamed Cohen - who he said mocked 'not only Israel, but those who support Israel and the principles upon which America is based.'

Statement - Action - Cohen - Directors - Show

Moore concluded in the statement that he wouldn't hesitate to take legal action against Cohen and other directors of his show if the opportunity presents itself.

'I am involved in several court cases presently to defend my honor and character against vicious false political attacks by liberals like Cohen.

Showtime - Attack - Character - Mr - Cohen

'If Showtime airs a defamatory attack on my character, I may very well be involved in another. As for Mr. Cohen, whose art is trickery, deception and dishonesty, Alabama does not respect cowards who exhibit such traits! It's been a long time since I fought for my country in Vietnam. I'm ready to defend her again!'

Moore was just one of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!