Traffic warden sparks outrage after slapping rapid response car with a £35 parking ticket

Mail Online | 7/13/2018 | Alexander Robertson For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/12/16/4E27EED200000578-0-image-a-45_1531407648454.jpg

A traffic warden has sparked outrage after dishing out a £35 parking ticket to an ambulance car as paramedics left it unattended to take a patient to hospital.

Stunned shoppers looked on in disbelief after the overzealous female warden slapped the fine on the emergency vehicle's windscreen on Wednesday afternoon.

Car - Lines - Thomas - Cook - Branch

The car was parked on double yellow lines near a Thomas Cook branch in Driffield, East Yorkshire as paramedics travelled with a patient in another ambulance.

Eye-witnesses confronted the parking attendant while she was issuing the ticket but were told 'he will have to appeal it'.

Shocking - Display - Street - Emily - Dean

The shocking display happened around lunchtime along the high street and mother-of-three Emily Dean, 27, caught the incident on camera.

Ms Dean said: 'I was quite shocked, you don't expect to see an ambulance with a ticket on the windscreen.

People - Parking - Attendant - Paramedic - Ambulance

'A few people were trying to tell the parking attendant that the paramedic had gone off in an ambulance. They said he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.