Katy Perry opts for a shocking pink lingerie-inspired dress

Mail Online | 7/13/2018 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/13/00/4E2DEE1300000578-0-image-a-4_1531439751586.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/24/5019898292959923682/1024x576_MP4_5019898292959923682.mp4

She is currently wowing crowds while jetting across the globe on her Witness tour.

But Katy Perry ensured she had time to support her beau Orlando Bloom during his stint on the West End during his starring role in Killer Joe on Thursday evening.

Pop - Princess - Lingerie - Accessorises - Orlando

The pop princess, 33, donned a lingerie inspired ensemble, teamed with quirky accessorises as she and Orlando headed out following the performance.

Katy's sutry dress featured pink satin fabric, which was decorated with lace around the bust and hem of the frock.

Outfit - Twist - Pair - Adidas - Trainers

She gave her outfit an edgy twist by adding a pair of white Adidas trainers and black leather beret, which teased a glimpse of her platinum blonde locks.

The Swish Swish singer accessorised with a pair of huge gold earrings and a selection of pendant necklaces.

Katy - Beau - Orlando - Theatre - Pair

Katy walked arm-in-arm with her beau Orlando as they left the theatre, who kept it casual in a pair of slim-fitting dark denim jeans.

The actor teamed his jeans with a dark navy shirt and a pair of grey sports shoes, while adding a denim cap to his outfit.

Killer - Joe - Orlando - Detective - Show

In Killer Joe, Orlando, who plays a detective in the show, strips off to reveal his very peachy posterior in amusing scenes.

In the act, the actor takes off his white pyjamas and pink dressing gown to reveal his ripped physique and pert posterior.

Snapshots - Moment - Lord - Rings - Star

When snapshots were recently unveiled of the moment, the Lord Of The Rings star looked remarkably unabashed as he animatedly chatted to the other characters, with his back to the audience - offering theatre-goers a full view of his bare bottom.

The black comedy follows The Smith family who plot to murder a wealthy matriarch and claim her insurance money.

Joe - Cooper - Orlando - Hitman - Job

They hire Joe Cooper, played by Orlando, who is detective who doubles up as a part-time hitman, to go through with the job, but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!
Tagged: