Deranged Democrat Rep Tells Lying, Philandering Strzok: You “Deserve” A Purple Heart

Big League Politics | 7/12/2018 | Laura Loomer
Click For Photo: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/image-10-1200x630.jpg

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Democrats - Spouses - Hmmm - Food - Thought

so obviously democrats are all for cheating on spouses. Does that mean they do it also? hmmm food for thought.

He just needs a 12 gauge enema.

Way - People - Skin - Color - Year

There is no way to negotiate with people who think like that. You know that the skin color, of the 16 year old victim, factored very heavily into why he was attacked and robbed, in the first place. And. Marc Lamont Hill can't feel sympathy with someone who had a Coke thrown in his face, and racial slurs hurled at him in a restaurant, and who was the victim of a Strong Arm Robbery. Then, I don't think Mr. Marc Lamont Hill learned a damned thing from the Civil Rights Struggle.

Schumer & allies U dont rate, Get over it.

Baker - Base - Ways

Don't know who you spoke to, but I'm a regular baker, and this is so far off base in so many ways it's ridiculous.

Because she hates Trump. That's a Liberal's Get Outta Jail Free card.

CNN - Communist - News - Network - Propaganda

CNN is Communist News Network. Propaganda. Nothing more. Nothing less. I hope their downward spiral continues so that they will have to do more lay offs.

John Thune was elected in South Dakota and defeated then Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle. That was only the second time in history that had taken place. Daschle was in the way of the Clintonistas.

Michelle - Wolf - Satan - Great - Deceiver

Michelle Wolf is definitely being controlled by Satan, The Great Deceiver and Father of Lies when she stated “God bless abortion.” Abortion is killing a child of God and the Bible states the following about this evil action in the following scripture: Matthew 18:6 - “If...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Big League Politics
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: