Chrissy Teigen and John Legend celebrate their Emmy nominations

Mail Online | 7/12/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/12/20/4E2BA0B500000578-0-image-a-10_1531422315568.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/07/1907428910015296630/1024x576_MP4_1907428910015296630.mp4

The 2018 Emmy nominations were announced Thursday morning.

And Chrissy Teigen and her husband John Legend were among the stars reacting to the nods, taking to Twitter celebrate the nod to all their hard work.

Chrissy - Nominations - Jesus - Christ - Superstar

Chrissy, 32, tweeted, '13 nominations for Jesus Christ Superstar this morning! John got two emmy nominaitons! If he wins, he will complete his EGOT and my spike tv award will probably be moved. But it's ok I AM SO PROUD!'

An EGOT refers to a person who has won an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony award.

Chrissy - Show - Lip - Sync - Battle

Chrissy's own show Lip Sync Battle was also nominated for Outstanding Structured Reality Program, and of course the model gave her own show a shout-out on Twitter.

'MORE IMPORTANTLY (because it's me) LIP SYNC BATTLE WAS ALSO NOMINATED!' she tweeted enthusiastically.

Lip - Sync - Battle - Star - Interaction

The Lip Sync Battle star also shared a hilarious interaction between her and her father, after she sent him a text message informing him that John could get the EGOT.

'John got two emmy nominations for Jesus Christ,' she wrote. 'He will probably get the EGOT!'

Chrissy - Father - Thumb - Drives - Photo

Instead, Chrissy's father replied, 'Don't have any blank thumb drives but got this,' along with a photo of his new purchase.

John also thanked the Television Academy for nominating him for Lead Actor In A Limited Series Or Movie, for his role in Jesus Christ Superstar Live.

Prayer - Hand - Emojis

'Thank you!' he tweeted, along with several prayer hand emojis.

Andrew Llyod Webber also raved about Jesus Christ Superstar Live's Emmy nominations in a statement.

Cast - Team - Jesus - Christ - Superstar

'I am so proud of the cast and creative team behind Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert,' he said....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8