Lysa TerKeurst’s Encouraging News About Her Marriage

ChurchLeaders | 7/12/2018 | Staff
TimHyuga (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/CL_LysaTerkeurst_642x428.jpg

God’s not running from your mess. He’s climbing in it to be right there with you.And while what happened yesterday can’t be changed, it can be forgiven. Truth your heart can find rest in tonight.

Posted by Lysa TerKeurst on Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Have you ever thought you had forgiven someone, but then you find those same feelings of hurt and betrayal rushing back...

Posted by Lysa TerKeurst on Wednesday, July 11, 2018

A prayer we can lift up when the days feel too long and the wait feels too hard:Father God, when my circumstances and...

Posted by Lysa TerKeurst on Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Walk a couple miles in someone else’s journey and I can almost guarantee a couple of things. We’d be less harsh, less...

Posted by Lysa TerKeurst on Tuesday, July 10, 2018

If we’re totally honest, I think we can all admit we have places in our life where we’ve refused Jesus and shut out His...

Posted by Lysa TerKeurst on Monday, July 9, 2018

A prayer of complete surrender we can pray:I trust You, Lord. I trust Your plan. I trust Your goodness. I trust what...

Posted by Lysa TerKeurst on Monday, July 9, 2018

“Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too...

Posted by Lysa TerKeurst on Sunday, July 8, 2018

Do you ever get the “one thing funk?” One thing goes wrong and it clouds me from seeing all the other GOOD around me....

Posted by Lysa TerKeurst on Sunday, July 8, 2018

One of the best tips on friendship I’ve ever heard was from one of my daughters.My daughter, who was in middle school...

Posted by Lysa TerKeurst on Saturday, July 7, 2018

In 2017, Proverbs 31 Ministries head Lysa TerKeurst announced that due to her husband Art’s infidelity and lack of repentance, she had no other option to but to seek a divorce. And the pain their family was in left them reeling. Her shocking announcement went viral, but was mostly met with love, prayers, and support from her followers.

Recently, Lysa Terkeurst posted on her Facebook page surprising and hopeful news.

Message - Gift - Prayed - Fought - Gift

Her message reads: “A gift. A hard prayed for and fought for, glorious, messy, miraculous, honest, treasured gift of together. Happy Father’s Day, Art! The way you have pursued the Lord, healing, and us… is evidence of God’s supernatural grace and goodness. I’m praying for everyone praying for a miracle today. God has a plan but it will probably unfold in a way you never thought it would.”

Churchleaders.com reached out to Lysa for an interview but we were declined because of her schedule issues. So we’re left to wonder: Is the Terkeurst marriage restored? What is the work that Art and Lysa have done to achieve the “treasured gift...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.
Tagged: