Vanderpump Rules' Stassi Shroeder at DailyMail.com summer party

Mail Online | 3/5/2017 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/12/15/4E29F2F100000578-0-image-a-11_1531405141121.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/12/8824041093017521521/1024x576_MP4_8824041093017521521.mp4

Stassi Schroeder showed off her incredible figure on Wednesday evening when at the DailyMail.com and DailyMailTV summer party.

The blonde beauty wore a strapless jumpsuit in a dreamy violet color that made the most of her assets as she mingled with other reality TV stars inside Lisa Vanderpump's new Tom Tom bar in West Hollywood.

Pinup - Star - Lisa - Hit - Reality

The 30-year-old pinup is a star on Lisa's hit reality TV series Vanderpump Rules and was seen filming scenes inside.

Stassi told DailyMail.com that she was thrilled to be at the bash. 'I loved the way Tom Tom turned out,' she gushed. 'It's a beautiful bar.'

'I - Pink - Barbie

And she also talked about her outfit: 'I wanted to wear pink but I didn't want to look like a Barbie so I think this worked out well, it's not too much.'

The jumpsuit had a sweetheart neckline and came in at the waist with the slacks ending just above her ankle.. Stassi added a black purse and white shoes.

Revealing - Carpet - Looks

She's known for her ultra revealing red carpet looks.

And Blac Chyna sure didn't disappoint when she got all heads turning at the DailyMail.com and DailyMailTV summer party.

Flirty - Satin - Number

The 30-year-old stunned in a flirty satin bronze number.

Chyna's v-neck wrap dress showcased her ample cleavage and her tiny waist. Her legs were incredibly toned and and she further extenuated her lean pins with thin strappy heels.

Beauty - Look - Satin - Chanel - Bag

The beauty accessorised her look with a satin colored Chanel bag and a dainty diamond necklace.

The ex-girlfriend of Rob Kardashian kept her long voluminous blonde locks out into elegant waves for the summer celebration.

Beauty - Sure - Glam - Department - Wednesday

And the beauty guru sure didn't disappoint in the glam department on Wednesday night, with the mother-of-two's makeup featuring chiseled cheekbones, a smokey eye and a plump nude lip.

All smiles as she arrived on the blue carpet, at the venue which opened its doors for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!