Former model pleads guilty to trying to hire a hitman to kill the mother of her two stepdaughters

Mail Online | 7/12/2018 | Rory Tingle For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/12/17/4E2AFECB00000578-0-image-a-3_1531414671456.jpg

A former model was sentenced to five years in prison after pleading guilty to trying to hire a hitman to kill the mother of her two stepdaughters.

Tara Lambert, 35, (also known as Tara Arbogast) in July 2015 provided a $125 down payment to an undercover police detective posing as a killer-for-hire to murder Kellie Cooke, suggesting he pulp her remains in a wood chipper.

Lambert - Assassin - Plea - Hearing - Wednesday

Although Lambert denied paying the assassin during her plea hearing on Wednesday, she pleaded guilty anyway to a single count of conspiracy to commit aggravated murder.

Lambert was sentenced to seven years in prison on the charge in 2016. An appeals court overturned that conviction last year, saying there was an error in the original indictment. She will get credit for time served from the earlier conviction.

Model - Brandon - Lambert - Columbus - Dispatch

The former model is married to Brandon Lambert, The Columbus Dispatch reported. He is the father of Cooke's two teenage girls, who were Lambert's stepdaughters in 2015.

The two women argued bitterly about visitation rights, which is what led Lambert to arrange for Cooke to be killed.

'I - Gone - Lambert - Detective - Chopper

'I need her away. Gone,' Lambert told the detective. 'Just put her in a chopper, you know like one of those lumberjack chopper things.'

Lambert was earlier cleared...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.