Love Island: Samira QUITS the show in shock exit

Mail Online | 7/12/2018 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/12/13/4E287B4000000578-0-image-a-71_1531397129509.jpg

Click For Video: https://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/07/11/3375088712667646802/1024x576_MP4_3375088712667646802.mp4

Love Island's Samira Mighty has sensationally quit the show.

The dancer makes a shock exit on Thursday night's show, just hours after scenes saw her crying about missing her evicted partner Frankie.

Stint - Love - Island - Samira - Love

Throughout her stint on Love Island, Samira has struggled to find love as she was paired up with Dr Alex initially before Frankie entered.

In the episode, Samira discusses her time in the villa with Dani, as she weighs in on Frankie's absence, saying: 'We’ve been here from the start and I finally got what I wanted and now I feel like I’m back at square one but worst. It’s unfinished business.'

Frankie - Bit - Anyone - Connection - Anyone

As she begins crying, she said: 'Obviously Frankie is gone and I had a little bit of what I could have and I really liked it. But I don’t feel like I’m going to meet anyone else and have a connection with anyone else.

'You know how hard it is for me to meet someone and actually get a connection with them. Also all my best mates are moving on in here. I want to stay so bad but I can’t be happy in here anymore. I’m going to sleep on it tonight.'

Things - Night - Stunner - Gathers - Ellie

After mulling things over during the night, the stunner gathers Ellie, Dani and Megan to reveal: 'So my lovely beautiful girls, you guys know that I’ve had a really tough couple of days here recently and I’ve been umming and ahhing about leaving.

'I’ve not had any connection in here with anyone and I had a little taste of that with Frankie and it’s gone abruptly and I think I’d always be thinking ‘What if.’ I woke up this morning and I thought, it’s my time to go… I have to do this for me, I’ve never felt so strong.'

Heartbroken - Megan - 'You

Heartbroken Megan replied: 'You seem happier already having made your...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!