Love Island's Kady McDermott calls POLICE on co-star Malia Arkian

Mail Online | 7/12/2018 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
aniki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/12/11/4E27F66C00000578-0-image-a-29_1531392523806.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/12/06/2760877791816496595/1024x576_MP4_2760877791816496595.mp4

Love Island star Kady McDermott has claimed she called the police after former co-star Malia Arkian 'made threats' towards her in a Twitter row on Wednesday.

In the 2016 second series of the show, Malia was ejected from the ITV2 programme just hours after entering the villa after she physically attacked Kady in the midst of a row about wine and the latter's love interest Scott Thomas.

Years - Feud - Duo - Twitter - Rant

Two years after their initial feud, the duo were locked in a furious Twitter rant in which Malia branded Kady a 'dumb little b***h' before alleging one of Kady's disgruntled neighbours had been in contact to issue her address.

In June 2016, Malia was thrown out of the villa following an 'altercation' with fellow contestant, Kady. Malia entered the show after texting Scott showing a romantic interest and the pair later got to know each other over a date.

Scott - Date - Singer - Malia - Kady

Appearing jealous over Scott's date with singer Malia, Kady decided to get to know the newcomer by the fire pit at the luxury Majorca mansion. However, during an unfortunate accident, Kady then spilt drink on Malia's leg.

Believing the act was deliberate, Malia said: 'If you wanna speak to me, just come in there. You don't do that with me, not at all.'

Kady - 'I - Swear - God - Joke

Kady then stood up and shouted back: 'I swear to God, if you want to get rowdy… that's a f**king joke. Do you honestly think I'd waste my wine over you? It was a f**king accident.'

Malia replied: 'Shut up you b**ch. Who the f**k do you think you are?' The girls then erupted into an argument and during that time an altercation took place, where Malia was alleged to have 'shoved' Kady, leading to her interjection.

Wednesday - Instagram - Stories - Question - Function

On Wednesday, while using the new Instagram Stories question function, one user inquired over Malia before Kady dismissed the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Measuring his life out one teaspoon at a time.