Jana Kramer breaks into tears after fourth failed in vitro fertilization attempt

Mail Online | 7/12/2018 | Dailymail.com Reporter
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/12/02/4E24C90E00000578-0-image-a-17_1531359644940.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/04/05/3955270491713092596/1024x576_3955270491713092596.mp4

Jana Kramer documented her emotional journey to pregnancy including her tearful reaction to the news of her fourth failed in vitro fertilization.

The 34-year-old country singer recently posed an 11-minute video blog on her YouTube Channel which included a very raw moment.

Clip - Crescendo - Miscarriage

The clip hit an emotional crescendo when she found out about her fourth miscarriage.

She had tears rolling down her face as she said: 'Well just got the official call that it didn't work or that it implanted but the numbers didn't go up so this is real life. It sucks.'

News - Mike - Caussin

However good news came shortly thereafter as she and husband Mike Caussin were eventually able to conceive naturally.

She posted the video to help women who have faced similar issues and even explained the decision to discuss her past pregnancies.

Jana - 'I - Journey - Pregnant

Jana explained: 'I want to be as open and honest and raw as possible and that’s why I’m doing this. I wanted to show you guys my journey of becoming pregnant.'

The vlog comes two weeks after revealing that she was pregnant via an ad posted on Instagram.

'We - Rainbow - Baby - Way - Jolie

She wrote: 'We have a rainbow baby on the way & couldn’t be more excited! Jolie is going to be a big sister & we’re becoming a family of 4! Thanks @avawomen for helping us get pregnant by telling me my 5 most fertile days! #AvaPartner Pregnancy takes a village.'

The beauty clearly marked her post #ad so that she would not get in legal trouble.

Beauty - People - Baby - Miscarriages - Months

The beauty also told People that they have been struggling to have another baby as she experienced two miscarriages in four months.

'We lost in October and then we did an IVF cycle and we lost in February, so I want to be able to be like,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?