As Elon Musk Vows To Fix Flint's Water System Next, One Investor Has Had Enough

Zero Hedge | 7/11/2018 | Staff
iloveangie02 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/2018-07/elon%20musk.jpg

After Elon Musk's efforts to demonstrate his engineering genius in Thailand failed to be appreciated by the world resulting in an odd public spat with the leader of the local rescue team, the Tesla CEO, who suddenly appears eager to find any distractions from focusing on the one thing that matters to Tesla investors, producing cars, has found a new calling: he will take on the contaminated water system in Flint, Michigan.

Responding to a twitter dare that "there's NO WAY you could help get clean water to Flint, Michigan. Said you wouldn't be capable idk", Musk immediately responded:

Commitment - Water - House - Flint - Water

Please consider this a commitment that I will fund fixing the water in any house in Flint that has water contamination above FDA levels. No kidding.

Please consider this a commitment that I will fund fixing the water in any house in Flint that has water contamination above FDA levels. No kidding.

People - Twitter - Tweet - Ppm - Test

He then asked people on twitter to "reply to my tweet with ppm & ppb test results & will send someone to install a water filter. Creating email flint@x.com, but I’m in China so that won’t be working until tomorrow."

For now, reply to my tweet with ppm & ppb test results & will send someone to install a water filter. Creating email flint@x.com, but I’m in China so that won’t be working until tomorrow.

Statement - Snarky - Comments

While the statement provoked the usual snarky comments...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Zero Hedge
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.