Katie Price's boyfriend Kris Boyson taunts star's ex Kieran Hayler

Mail Online | 7/11/2018 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/11/18/4E21889E00000578-0-image-a-14_1531328959489.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/08/29/5569274416924738436/1024x576_MP4_5569274416924738436.mp4

Kieran Hayler shared a cheeky Instagram snap on Tuesday, appearing to tease his estranged wife Katie Price by stating he had lost his 'dad bod' since their split.

And Katie's new personal trainer boyfriend Kris Boyson fired back on Wednesday afternoon, posting his own picture of his rippling abs alongside a smug caption.

Fitness - Kieran - Shirtless - Dad - Bod

The fitness fanatic seemingly teased Kieran by writing alongside the shirtless snapshot - 'getting a dad bod is a choice!'

Kris' social media taunt was made even harsher by the presence of Katie's perfectly manicured hand placed on his stomach.

Tuesday - Night - Kieran - Fitness - Game

On Tuesday night, Kieran revealed he had decided to up his fitness game, showing off his chiselled abs and joking he had lost his 'dad bod'.

Shortly after he shared a snap in which he penned across the front 'One day' with a series of book Emojis - seemingly hinting at a book deal.

Kieran - Pair - Rise - Blue - Jeans

Kieran wore a pair of low rise blue jeans which revealed the waistband of his Replay boxers for the selfie. The cheeky former stripper captioned the picture, 'Has anyone seen my dad bod I seem to have lost it'.

Shortly after posting the saucy shots he also wrote his teasing book caption which will no doubt relate to his shocking split.

Model - Katie - Men - Gain - Weight

Ex-glamour model Katie, 40, said in 2017 that the men that she dates gain weight when they're with her: 'When I meet men they are really fit and then when they are with me they get fat', reports The Sun.

She...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.