Nevada has No Paperwork on Democrat Senate Candidate Jacky Rosen’s Business

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 7/11/2018 | Mary Chastain
applecup (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Jacky-Rosen-Business.jpg

Jacky Rosen hopes to unseat Sen. Dean Heller, the only Republican incumbent in a state where failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton won. She has a three-point lead over Heller and the DNC has poured a lot of money into her campaign.

Rosen has bragged about building a small business in Nevada. The Reno Gazette Journal and Daily Caller both reviewed public records and found no evidence that Rosen’s software consulting business actually existed.

Rosen - Problem - Business - Campaign - Trail

Rosen has no problem touting her small business on the campaign trail as she tells audiences about her “past experiences as a waitress, computer programmer, mother and family caretaker.” From Reno Gazette Journal:

Interviews with several media outlets show the candidate has also underscored efforts to build a business, often without elaborating on the nature of that work.

Las - Vegas - Review-Journal - New - York

The Las Vegas Review-Journal, New York Times, RGJ and Yahoo News have all made brief, undetailed mentions of Rosen’s past career as a consultant. In April 2017, Rosen told C-SPAN she “raised a family, built a business,” and “took care of my parents and in-laws as they aged.” The Nevada Appeal added to that account in August, when the paper reported Rosen had built a business as a software designer.

“Like I said, I’ve raised my family, I built a business – a woman in technology,” she said in a November interview with KRNV, the NBC affiliate in Reno. “Look, you’re having a technology boom up here in Northern Nevada. I think it’s fantastic. I want to promote those STEM opportunities so that we can continue to grow across the state that way.”

Reno - Gazette - Journal - Evidence - Review

However, Reno Gazette Journal found no evidence in its review of public records “that Rosen held a state or local business license for the software consulting shop” she has mentioned in interviews.

Her campaign claims Rosen “ran the unnamed, one-woman operation between...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!