WOMAN WHO WAS ATTACKED AT RESTAURANT SAYS OWNING A GUN MAY HAVE SAVED HER LIFE

dailycaller.com | 7/11/2018 | Staff
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Woman-Who-Was-Attacked-At-Restaurant-Says-Owning-A-Gun-May-Have-Saved-Her-Life-Fox-Friends-7-11-18-e1531317809723.jpg

Restaurant worker Miranda Schaeffer, who defended her co-worker with a legally owned firearm, appeared on “Fox & Friends” Wednesday and said her gun may have been the deciding factor in saving their lives.

“He didn’t look like he was playing any games with anybody. He wanted his money,” Schaeffer said. “But he didn’t want to wait. Like literally maybe a minute. And as soon as [Kaehler] said you can’t come back here, that’s when he punched her. And I said ‘no, we’re not going to have no more of this.’ So I pulled out the firearm and that’s when I said ‘you’ve got to go.'”

Schaeffer - Assailant - Coworker - Gun

Schaeffer said the assailant would have kept assaulting her and her coworker, had she not pulled out her gun and told him to move along.

WATCH:

Schaeffer - Hitting

“He would have most definitely kept on coming,” Schaeffer said. “He would have kept on hitting. He would have tried...
(Excerpt) Read more at: dailycaller.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!