Bikini-clad Ruby Rose gets wet and wild on Malibu beach alongside her mother Katia Langenheim

Mail Online | 7/11/2018 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/11/02/4E1B421000000578-0-image-a-83_1531272776983.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/30/2774244489841979433/1024x576_MP4_2774244489841979433.mp4

Pitch Perfect 3 stunner Ruby Rose got wet and wild on a Malibu beach on Monday.

The 32-year-old SAG Award winner stripped down to her favorite green bikini to beat the 90F-degree Los Angeles heatwave with a refreshing dip in the Pacific Ocean.

Inch - Tourism - Australia - Actress - Assets

There was not an inch to pinch on the Tourism Australia actress, who flaunted her perky assets and slim 5ft7in figure in the clingy two-piece.

Ruby's skimpy swimwear also showcased her 65+ tattoos, including a portrait of the late Brooklyn painter Jean-Michel Basquiat.

Rose - Role - Netflix - Orange - New

Rose - whose breakout role was in Netflix's Orange Is the New Black - was only 16 when she got her tribal rose 'tramp stamp.'

The genderfluid vegan's other permanent inkings include a gun-toting Archer tribute and a unicorn.

Swim - Lip - Sync - Battle - Loser

After her swim, the Lip Sync Battle loser returned to her beach blanket where she had a backpack and Louis Vuitton luggage.

Ruby was joined on the sand by her bikini-clad single mother Katia Langenheim, whom she calls her 'role model.'

Mom - Painter - Artist - Rose - Interview

'My mom is a painter and an artist,' Rose told Interview in 2015.

'She would play music and she always had very good taste in music, fashion, and art. She was also a young single mom so I think she had really good style, she was really free - just really inspiring in her own way, and allowed me to find the direction I wanted to take in my life.'

Katia - John - Wick - Action - Star

Katia realized the John Wick 2 action star - who came out age 12 - was a **** when she was only 6 years old.

'I was like, really, Mom?' the faux DJ recalled to Today last...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!