SARAH PALIN TAKES A PIECE OUT OF SACHA BARON COHEN AFTER HE POSES AS WOUNDED VET TO TRICK HER INTO INTERVIEW

dailycaller.com | 7/10/2018 | Staff
yana.booyana.boo (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/GettyImages-521220066-e1481550669886.jpg

Yup - we were duped. Ya’ got me, Sacha. Feel better now? I join a long list of American public personalities who have...

Posted by Sarah Palin on Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Former Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin went after comedian Sacha Baron Cohen in a Facebook post after he disguised himself as a wounded vet for an undercover television show on Tuesday.

“I join a long list of American public personalities who have fallen victim to the evil, exploitive, sick “humor” of the British “comedian” Sacha Baron Cohen, enabled and sponsored by CBS/Showtime,” it began.

Chance - Vets - Contribute - Showtime - Documentary

She said that she believed this was a chance to “‘honor American Vets and contribute to a ‘legit Showtime historical documentary.'”

“For my interview, my daughter and I were asked to travel across the country where Cohen (I presume) had heavily disguised himself as a disabled US Veteran, fake wheelchair and all,” it continued.

Sacha - Baron - Cohen

Sacha Baron Cohen is a comedian that is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: dailycaller.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.