Sarah Palin says she was 'duped' into participating in a sham interview with Sacha Baron Cohen, alleges she was dropped off at the wrong airport

Business Insider | 2/26/2015 | David Choi
chrismpotts (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/5b4531795ea108b7008b45ac-750-375.jpg

Former Alaska governor and Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin slammed comedian Sacha Baron Cohen on Tuesday, claiming she was "duped" into giving him an interview for his upcoming show on Showtime, "Who is America."

Showtime and Cohen allegedly lured Palin "to honor American Vets" for a "legit Showtime historical documentary."

Palin - Daughter - Country - Cohen - Veteran

Palin said she and her daughter flew across the country to meet Cohen, who she says disguised himself as a disabled veteran in a wheelchair.

Palin also claimed Cohen and his network "purposefully dropped my daughter and me off at the wrong Washington, DC airport ... knowing we'd miss all flights back home to Alaska."

Former - Alaska - Governor - Candidate - Sarah

Former Alaska governor and Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin slammed comedian Sacha Baron Cohen on Tuesday, claming she was "duped" into giving him an interview for his upcoming Showtime program, "Who is America?"

"Ya' got me, Sacha," Palin said in a Facebook post on Tuesday. "Feel better now?"

Showtime - Cohen - Comedian - Impersonations - Interviews

Showtime and Cohen, an English comedian known for his over-the-top impersonations and hyperbolic interviews, allegedly lured Palin "to honor American Vets" for what was supposed to have been a "legit Showtime historical documentary,'" according to Palin.

Palin said she and her daughter flew across the country to meet Cohen, who she says disguised himself as a disabled veteran in a wheelchair. The purported interview soon went off the rails as Cohen's "disrespect and sarcasm" became clear, according to Palin.

"I sat...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep