Hatch: ‘I Don’t Think Anybody Is Going to Overturn Roe v. Wade’

Breitbart | 7/10/2018 | Staff
pixielilia (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/05/Orrin-Hatch-AP-Photo.png

On Tuesday’s “PBS NewsHour,” Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT) stated, “I don’t think anybody is going to overturn Roe v. Wade.” He added that, if confirmed, Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh is “going to have all he can handle to handle current cases that come before the court. So I doubt seriously that that’s really a legitimate concern.”

Anchor Judy Woodruff asked, “Well, as you know, senator, the Democrats are saying they’re going to fight this nomination. They’re already pointing to their worry about Roe v. Wade, about whether it will be overturned. And particularly, they’re pointing to a decision that Judge Kavanaugh wrote pretty recently that would not have allowed a young immigrant woman to access an abortion. Are they right to be concerned about that?”

Hatch - Fact - Matter - Issue - Interests

Hatch responded, “No, but the fact of the matter is, that seems to be the single, sole issue that they’re interested in. I think they have more interests than that, but every time we get to one of these judgeship nominations, that becomes the single, sole issue to Democrats. I wish we could move off of that and count on people we know are honest, we...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
NY Times, a small niche paper for a small niche people in a really big internet