Jacqueline Jossa shares a kiss with daughter Ella, three

Mail Online | 7/10/2018 | Rianne Addo For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/10/18/4E18A6DE00000578-0-image-a-5_1531243639025.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/04/8728421738289017716/1024x576_MP4_8728421738289017716.mp4

She's been adjusting to life as a mother-of-two following the birth of her daughter Mia last month.

And Jacqueline Jossa looked every inch the doting parent as she put on a loving display with her two-week-old baby and daughter Ella, three, in a sweet Instagram snap on Monday.

EastEnders - Star - Skills - Kiss - Child

The former EastEnders star, 25, displayed her multi-tasking skills as she planted a kiss on her eldest child, while cradling her newborn.

Serving as a bridesmaid at a family wedding, the actress stunned in an Grecian pastel blue dress, which was held together by thin straps.

Bexley - Shares - Children - Husband - Dan

The Bexley native - who shares her children with estranged husband Dan Osborne - complemented her look with a stunning dutch braid, and accentuated her beauty with glamorous make-up.

Captioned 'me and my little ladies', Ella looked adorable in a near-identical frock, while cherubic Mia was clad in a spotted white dress.

Jacqueline - Post - Fans - Picture - Post

Jacqueline's post comes after she was praised by fans for sharing a very candid picture and post about motherhood on her Instagram on Friday.

The former soap star shared a picture of herself make-up free as she cradled her newborn baby, while Ella snuggled up to her.

Mother-of-two - Work - Jacqueline - Honest - Insight

Admitting that she was 'tired' and being a mother-of-two is 'hard work', Jacqueline gave an honest insight into motherhood.

She captioned the picture with: 'Me and my girlies [heart emoji] yes I am tired, yes it is hard work!

'I’m actually feeling quite lucky with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.