US Bishops Blast Trump, Wimp Out on Abortion

The Remnant Newspaper | 7/10/2018 | Staff
yana.booyana.boo (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/images/Bish_weisenburger.JPG

According to a Religion News Service (RNS) report, “DiNardo asked bishops to clap if they approved the statement. The room erupted in applause.”

Other bishops wanted to do more than just clap. “Bishop Edward Weisenburger of Tucson, Ariz., [suggested] implementing canonical penalties for Catholics ‘who are involved in this’, referring to children being separated from their families at the border. […] ‘For the salvation of these people’s souls, maybe it’s time for us to look at canonical penalties.’” Since 1973, more than sixty million of my countrymen have been murdered by abortionists. To the best of my knowledge, no “canonical penalties” have ever been levied against the politicians “who are involved in this,” or the hundreds of millions of people who have participated in “children being separated from their families” by voting for candidates and political parties with pro-abortion platforms. During the 2016 presidential election, for example, the USCCB did not dare to suggest that Catholics who voted for Hillary Clinton might be met with “canonical penalties” for their endorsement of a woman whose position on in utero homicide can perhaps best be described as “triumphalist”.

Years - Americans - Womb - Church - Scofflaws

During the years that sixty million Americans were being vivisected in the womb, the American Church has been overrun by scofflaws. The Church now wants to excommunicate those who say enough is enough. But enough was enough a long time ago. I have gone to confession and been unable to hear the priest because of the electric guitar mariachi band practicing in front of the tabernacle. I have arrived at Mass to find the pews and aisles strewn with glitter and confetti from the “ethnic” service beforehand. I know of priests, nuns, and other church officials who have actively conspired with illegal aliens to help them break the law, such as by forging documents, obstructing justice,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Remnant Newspaper
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.
Tagged: