Trump Praises Boris Johnson, Believes PM Theresa May’s Power Is ‘Up to the People’

Breitbart | 7/10/2018 | Staff
yana.booyana.boo (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/07/donald-trump-1.png

President Donald Trump told reporters Tuesday he may talk to “friend” Boris Johnson when he arrives in the United Kingdom this week and described Theresa May’s future as prime minister as a matter best left “up to the people.”

Trump stopped to talk with reporters before boarding Marine One from the White House to head to the NATO summit in Brussels, Belgium and then on to London for meetings.

Reporters - Trump - UK - Prime - Minister

Reporters asked Trump if he has spoken with UK Prime Minister Theresa May since Boris Johnson resigned his position as foreign secretary on Monday.

“No I have not,” replied President Trump. “But Boris Johnson’s a friend of mine. He’s been very, very nice to me, very supportive. And I maybe well speak to him when I get over there. I like Boris Johnson, I’ve always liked him.”

Johnson - May - Approach - Brexit - Negotiations

Johnson resigned over May’s conciliatory approach to Brexit negotiations. His resignation followed the departure of Brexit Secretary David Davis. Davis proclaimed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.