Millie Mackintosh shows off her honeymoon glow in floral mini dress

Mail Online | 7/10/2018 | Ellie Phillips For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/10/12/4E1521CE00000578-0-image-a-13_1531222967980.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/25/4750983060568847527/1024x576_MP4_4750983060568847527.mp4

She's been keeping fans in a state of jealousy with her bikini-clad Instagram updates while honeymooning on the Greek islands.

And Millie Mackintosh was flaunting her Grecian glow as she headed out to meet friends for lunch in London on Tuesday after arriving back on British soil two-and-a-half weeks after tying the knot with sunglasses entrepreneur Hugo Taylor, 32.

Made - Chelsea - Star - Mini-dress - Spaghetti

The former Made In Chelsea star, 28, looked lovely in a silky floral mini-dress with delicate spaghetti straps.

The aspiring fashion designer draped the long strap of a rattan mini bag over her shoulder as she strutted along the pavement in a pair of mustard platform sandals.

Addition - Engagement - Wedding - Ring - Gold

In addition to her engagement and wedding ring, she accessorised with an elegant gold necklace, hoop earrings and an eye-catching emerald sparkler on her right hand.

The former reality star opted for a natural make-up look, and wore her chestnut-coloured locks loose around her shoulders.

Millie - Lunch - Date - Outing - Decadent

Millie's girly lunch date is her first outing since returning from her decadent honeymoon in Crete and Kefalonia with her new husband Hugo.

Before jetting back to the UK, the former reality star posted a snap as she posed in an elaborate yoga move during the second part of their luxurious Greek honeymoon at the F Zeen Retreat in Lourdáta, Kefalonia.

Leg - Swimsuit - Criss/cross - Plunging - Front

Standing on one leg in a white swimsuit with a criss/cross detailing down the plunging front, Millie captioned the photo: 'Honeymoon part 2. I’m in absolute heaven!

'Stunning sea views, delicious seasonal fresh food, hit classes, yoga, meditation and more on offer every day if you feel like it.

Pool - Rose

'Also totally perfect if you just want to chill by the pool drinking rose.'

She was sure to add: 'I’m in love with Kefalonia already, can’t wait to explore (no I did not do yoga in a swimsuit).'

Sunday - Honeymoon - Adventures

On Sunday, she shared her latest honeymoon adventures with her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!