A La Carte (July 10)

Tim Challies | 7/10/2018 | Staff
adele2234 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.challies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ALaCarte-NewspaperScript_2-TUES-940x492.jpg

Today’s Kindle deals include a bit of Keller and a bit of Lewis.

Did you already get your free John Piper audiobook from Christian Audio? There are many more there marked down to less than $5.

Tons - People - Someone - Move - Years

I’m convinced there are tons of people who want to mentor and be mentored who are just waiting for someone to make the first move. “For years, I wanted a mentor. I went to Bible studies and prayed that someone would come alongside me to give a hint about what to do—with my kids, my husband, and my growing, stumbling faith. No one offered—until I was forty-one.”

“Is it important to know your spiritual gifts? Or is that concern evidence of the narcissism so characteristic of our culture today?” Tom Schreiner answers the question.

Joe - Carter - Helpful - Things - Supreme

Joe Carter has shared the inevitable (and helpful) 9 Things You Should Know About Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

“I implore you, parents. Examine yourself. If you do not feel a sense of urgency in the training and spiritual development of your children, if you do not provide them with a church family and teach them God’s word, if you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Tim Challies
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: