Democrats: Oppose Kavanaugh Nomination to Preserve Obama Legacy

Breitbart | 7/10/2018 | Staff
adele2234 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/07/Kavanaugh-Family.jpg

The Democrats’ opposition to President Donald Trump’s nomination of Judge Brent Kavanaugh announced on Monday was swift and extreme, with leftists claiming that his replacing Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy would install white supremacy on the high court and criminalize abortion in the United States.

The opposition included Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), who took to Twitter immediately after Trump’s announcement.

Judge - Kavanaugh - Nomination - Everything - Majority

“I will oppose Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination with everything I have, and I hope a bipartisan majority will do the same. The stakes are simply too high for anything less,” Schumer tweeted after earlier tweets saying that any of the proposed nominees Trump had named would reverse Roe v. Wade and end Obamacare.

And mere moments after Trump made the announcement and Kavanaugh appeared with his wife and two daughters and spoke about his public service and commitment to equality for all Americans under the law, leftwing groups like the Action Center for Race and Economy were distributing i vile remarks about the nominee.

Tonight - Announcement - Decades - Progress - Nation

“Tonight ’s announcement threatens to destroy decades of progress made by our nation’s most vulnerable communities, and it locks in a white supremacist agenda from Capitol to the White House to the halls of our nation’s highest courts,” Executive Director Maurice BP-Weeks said in a statement.

“People of color, women and so many other folks pushed to the margins of America have already...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: