Love Island: Grace and Frankie are DUMPED from the villa

Mail Online | 7/10/2018 | Amanda Cashmore For Mailonline
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/09/22/4E12929900000578-0-image-a-55_1531171652274.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/06/29/6731266645829334739/1024x576_MP4_6731266645829334739.mp4

After a short stint in the Love Island villa, Grace Wardle, 25, and Frankie Foster, 22, have been ousted from the reality show.

And the pair shared their thoughts on fellow contestant Georgia - who has come under fire for sharing a kiss with new Jack, despite him being coupled up with Laura - in their exit interview.

Frankie - Love - Island - Beau - Samira

Frankie, who says he will meet up with Love Island beau Samira outside, said that Georgia was the most likely to be playing a game.

'All her emotions are multiplied by three. If she feels something a little bit, she’ll turn it into feeling something a lot. You never know what she’s thinking.'

Grace - Hairdresser - London - Student - York

Meanwhile Grace, a hairdresser from London, added that the student from York does not always think before she speaks.

'I think that sometimes, Georgia doesn’t think about what she says. I think it might be an age thing. She does mean well but I think she should have apologised back to Ellie when we went on the girls’ spa day.

Time - Ellie - Either

'At the same time, I didn’t agree with Ellie either.'

Despite her comments, Grace added that she adores her pal: 'I absolutely love Georgia, she’s lovely and she means well.'

Details - Romance - Samira - Frankie - Pair

Sharing details about his romance with Samira, Frankie divulges that the pair were very relaxed when they were together, and have 'potential'.

'Our relationship got cut short. We were probably moving at a slower pace to Josh and Kaz or Jack and Dani, who are...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!