Millie Mackintosh balances on one leg and flaunts her lithe figure in a plunging white one-piece

Mail Online | 7/9/2018 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
marisha (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/09/17/4E10D1FB00000578-0-image-a-43_1531153758630.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/05/25/4750983060568847527/1024x576_MP4_4750983060568847527.mp4

They're currently basking in the Greek sun on a decadent honeymoon together.

And never one to miss an Instagram-opportunity, Millie Mackintosh recruited new hubby Hugo Taylor to snap her in a pose during 'Part Two' of their luxuriant trip abroad.

Front - Greenery - Millie - Yoga - Position

Posing in front of lush greenery, Millie, 28, twisted herself into an elaborate yoga position at the F Zeen Retreat in Lourdáta, Kefallinia.

Standing on one leg in a white swimsuit with a criss/cross detailing down the plunging front, Mille captioned the photo: 'Honeymoon part 2. I’m in absolute heaven!

Sea - Views - Food - Hit - Classes

'Stunning sea views, delicious seasonal fresh food, hit classes, yoga, meditation and more on offer every day if you feel like it. Also totally perfect if you just want to chill by the pool drinking rose ❤️'

She was sure to add: 'I’m in love with Kefalonia already, can’t wait to explore (no I did not do yoga in a swimsuit).'

Sunday - Honeymoon - Adventures - Followers - Figure

On Sunday she shared her latest honeymoon adventures with her 1.3 million followers, flaunting her incredible figure in a stylish black bikini.

The former Made In Chelsea star was sure to set pulses racing as she sizzled in the stunning two-piece.

Display - Cut - Swimwear - Blonde - Beauty

Putting on a very leggy display in the high cut swimwear, the blonde beauty shielded her eyes with a pair of stylish shades.

Millie showed off her modelling prowess as she posed for the snap, making sure her toned abs were on show before she pulled her long tresses behind her shoulders and turned her head to the side.

Newlywed - Head - Heels - Husband - Picture

The newlywed is clearly head over heels with her husband, as she posted a picture of him emerging from the sea and used a sticker of a broken thermometer to highlight how good she thought he looked.

Millie also flaunted her sensational figure in a leopard print swimsuit, as she sat on their boat with her legs stretched out for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.