Using a gun for self defense is real female empowerment in action, and I invite anti-gun activists and left wing feminists to explain why this particular example should be illegal

Dan from Squirrel Hill's Blog | 7/8/2018 | Staff
josh567 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://danfromsquirrelhill.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/two-ways-to-shield-yourself-from-a-violent-attack.jpg

And please note that the trigger was never pulled. Just showing the gun was enough to scare the bad guy away.

In the video, the guy is clearly pissed off that the woman had a gun.

Empowerment - Action - Anyone - Feminist

This is real female empowerment in action, and I can’t understand why anyone who calls themself a feminist would be against it.

If anyone here opposes the use of a gun in this particular instance, then please offer an alternative (in the comment section) for what the innocent people should have done instead. And please keep in mind that during the several minutes it takes for the police to respond, this scumbag could have killed this innocent person.

Waitress - Carry - Permit - Co-worker - Irate

A waitress with a concealed carry permit defended her co-worker after an irate customer went behind the counter and punched her, newly released video reveals.

The attack at George Webb restaurant in Milwaukee on June 28 could have been much worse, according to Alderman Bob Donovan, who made the footage public.

God - Waitress - Carry - Weapon - Permit…

“I thank God the other waitress had a concealed carry weapon, has a permit… I shudder to think, had she not been there and had she not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Dan from Squirrel Hill's Blog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been.